500L/H RO SYSTEM 4000GPDNovember 6, 2018
6 Stage Domestic Reverse Osmosis with Booster PumpNovember 6, 2018
- Sediment Filter: 1 Micron Sediment Filter that removes sediments and protects the system.
- High Pressure Pump: 1HP Motor Vertical Multi-Stage Pump with flow rate of 1080 Liters/H.
- High quality stainless steel Shimgi Pump for long-life usage.
- RO Membrane: One of the industry’s leading brackish water RO elements – Vontron-4040.
- Membrane Housing: 4″ x 40″ Stainless Steel Housing with 300PSI maximum operating pressure.
- Pressure Gauges: Glycerin Filled Gauges for monitoring the system’s operating pressure and per liter operating pressures.
- Low Pressure Switch: Safety device to protect the pump from running dry when there is insufficient water feed pressure.
- Solenoid Valves: To assist with the on/off functionality of the system and automatic membrane flush.
- Flow Meters: One Product and One Waste Flow Meters – Enables operator to actuary adjust product to waste ratio and monitor system’s performance.
- Regulator Valve: One Stainless Steel ANSI 316 Needle Valve – regulates the product to waste ratio (system’s recovery).
- Capacity: 6000 GPD
- RO Membrane: 4 pcs
- RO Pump: 1HP
- Voltage/Hertz: 110V or 220V / 50Hz or 60Hz / Single phase or three phase
- Pipe Size: 3/4″ Feed, 1/2″ Permeate, 1/2″ Concentrate, 1/2″ Flush (BSP thread)